Fibre-reinforced plastics (composite materials) have a low specific gravity and are at the same time very stiff and strong. That is why they are increasingly used in applications in which those properties are important, such as in aeroplanes, cars, buildings, windmills and sports equipment. While the composites sector is experiencing significant growth in Europe, end-users are increasingly demanding materials of natural origin (bio-based). However, the implementation of bio-based materials in end applications is still limited for the time being.
- Presentation project partners: Centexbel & Sirris
- Short explanation about COOCK projects
- BREPLA project: what, why and how
- Company specific projects
- How to subscribe?
- Upcoming events
- Questions from the public
The meeting is free of charge. Please register by submitting the form below to receive the link to the Teamsview meeting.